Views
Helpful
Replies

How to associate the Agent and Phone on PCCE 11.5

chatchavan_u
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I have just done for PCCE 11.5 initialization (fresh installation) and I would like to know how to associate the Agent and IP Phone for logging to finesse.

I have read this configuration guide and no more details to explain it.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cust_contact/contact_center/pcce/pcce_11_5_1/maintenance/Guide/PCCE_BK_P78925E9_00_pcce-admin-config-11-5/PCCE_BK_P78925E9_00_pcce-admin-config-11-5_chapter_010.html#task_F74BAD9BC00535E94A9DC01379C2...

Could you give me the configuration guide or tell step by step to do any the foundation on PCCE ?

Thank you in advance.

5 Replies 5

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

I am not a PCCE person, but I am pretty sure it's the same as UCCE.

There is no static association - to support hot-desking, there cannot be a static association. An agent can log in with any configured phone and the mapping is established dynamically.

In UCCE you need to create Agent Targeting Rules - and I assume PCCE also has that. See if you can find that in the Web admin.

Regards,
Geoff

I could login successfully.

Thank you for your support

Regards,

Chatchavan

For my own learning - does PCCE also have Agent Targeting Rules?

Regards,
Geoff

Yes, you're right. PCCE auto created the Agent Targeting Rules at time of initialization.

Regards,

Chatchavan

And it looks like attached in PCCE, Which covers everything(something i really liked).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: