Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Prime Infrastructure 3.2 - Network Devices misbehaving

Serphentis
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Guys,

Just updated to PI 3.2 ( new install and restore) but it would appear that the Network Devices Show a lot of objects in the navigation tree titled "Access Points" yet you can neither click on them or remove them (screenshot attached)

Just wonderign if these are fed from somehwere else and if they can be removed somehow? Or is is a bug someone else has come across?

Thank you in advance,

Niko

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

That looks like some database corruption. It would probably require TAC assistance to clear it up. I'd recommend you go ahead and open a case.

I had some oddness in the wired topology maps on my upgrade but was able to clear it up manually.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Marvin Rhoads
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

I've not seen that on my PI 3.2.

Is the parent WLC for the APs managed (and synchronized) by Prime Infrastructure?

yes it is a 5508 controller and its managed / synced this morning

That looks like some database corruption. It would probably require TAC assistance to clear it up. I'd recommend you go ahead and open a case.

I had some oddness in the wired topology maps on my upgrade but was able to clear it up manually.

Thank you Marvin, i was looking if someone else might have see it when upgraded, but TAC is the logical course of action here.

Thank you!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: