cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

TMS Email Templates

corbin.james
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to add the list of participants to the email template that is sent out when an event is cancelled. I was able to have the list appear when I create the event. Below is an example of what it looks like under the 'Create Event' template.

<FOREACH:PARTICIPANT>  <VAL:PARTICIPANT_NAME>
<SECTION:PARTICIPANT_NUMBERS>  <VAL:PARTICIPANT_NUMBERS>
</SECTION:PARTICIPANT_NUMBERS><SECTION:PARTICIPANT_TIME>  <VAL:PARTICIPANT_TIME>
</SECTION:PARTICIPANT_TIME>
</FOREACH:PARTICIPANT><SECTION:CALL_ROUTE>
<SECTION:OBTP_ROUTE_DETAIL> {OBTP_ROUTE_DETAIL} </SECTION:OBTP_ROUTE_DETAIL>

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

It's not possible to take variables from one email template and insert them into another, if you look at the email template in TMS in the right pane where it says "Phrase File", those are the only options you have for the selected template.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

It's not possible to take variables from one email template and insert them into another, if you look at the email template in TMS in the right pane where it says "Phrase File", those are the only options you have for the selected template.

I thought the right pane was just for adding words so you can abbreviate them on the left side. For example, when I put {PARTICIPANTS} in the left pane, the email will read Participant(s) because that is what is what I added in the right pane. I was just hoping I could add the list of participants to the corresponding cancellation email so I didn't have to go back into the system and search for the deleted conference to find the names.

Yeah, you're correct.  Either way, variables can't be taken from one template and put into another, the admin guide lists following variable that can be used with the booking cancel template:

<SECTION:MEETING_TITLE> // Used if conference has a title.
<VAL:MEETING_TITLE> // The conference title.
<SECTION:RECURRENCE_INFO> // Used if conference is recurrent.
<VAL:RECURRENCE_INFO> // The recurrence pattern information.
<VAL:MEETING_DATE_TIME> // The conference date and time.
<VAL:MEETING_TIME_ZONE> // The conference time zone.
<VAL:OWNEREMAILADDRESS> // The conference owner email address
<VAL:OWNERPHONENUMBER> // The conference owner phone number
<VAL:OWNER> // The conference owner.
<VAL:DELETED_BY_EMAILADDRESS> // Email address of the user who deleted the conference
<VAL:DELETED_BY_PHONENUMBER> // Phone number of the user who deleted the conference
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: