help for setting switch Cisco SG200-18

Unanswered Question

Hello,
I would like assistance with the parameterization of a Cisco SG200-18 switch. Indeed I would like to create three separate VLANs to distribute from the internet to three companies that do not have to interact in it or with my personal network, I successfully created these three vlan, I limited the flow on the 3 Ports I wish to register with these three companies (1 port per company with 1 reserved network address) and thus have three separate network addresses for these three companies but I can not go further in the procedure.When I try to Change the subnet mask of the switch the interface gele ....
I give you some information about my network: ip address of the switch = 192.168.1.253 mask = 255.255.255.0. Ip address of my router = 192.168.1.254
Network address of my network = 192.168.1.0 mask = 255.255.255.0 (which can not be parameterized)
Could you guide me in this setting please.
In advance thank you to you I leave you my email address and my tel number for your information phone number = 06.44.97.28.13 mail = [email protected]
Regards,
Stéphane G

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
ktonev Wed, 08/09/2017 - 03:53
User Badges:
  • Cisco Employee,

Dear Stephane,

It sounds like you need to create 3 separate SVIs (Switch Virtual Interface) on this device. If this is the case, I'm afraid that your device is only a layer 2 switch which does not support this feature and you will need a different L3 switch (such as SG300 or others) or a L3 device which supports this feature. With your current switch you can still create 3 separate VLANs and assign ports to be members of these VLANs, however you will need to have an Interface for each of these VLANs which will need to be on a different device.

Hope that helps,

Kris

Actions

This Discussion