cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Playing back data from ICM to caller in Call Studio

jc12
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I'm trying to set the estimated wait time in studio to speak back to the caller.  Right now I am just hard coding a value in ToExtVxml[1] as "ewt=100;".

I can see in the activity log that the parameter ewt=100 is in the log.  What I want to do next is to use say it smart to play back the number to the caller in an audio element, then play the prerecorded "minutes.wav".

I am using an app modifier to gather the data and storing it as element data, value is {Data.Session.ewt}

From there I move to an audio element and the data being {Data.Element.set_EWT.ewt} and would like to use the say it smart to play that number.

In the error log I see the following error.  I must be setting it wrong but not sure where.

Audio_01,element,warning,A substitution representing Element data from element "CVP Subdialog Start_01" and variable named "ewt" referred to non-existent information. An empty string was substituted instead.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

You don't need to "move" it. You have the data as a session variable - Data.Session.ewt. Just give that to the Say It Smart element (with substitution, of course).

Regards,
Geoff

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

You don't need to "move" it. You have the data as a session variable - Data.Session.ewt. Just give that to the Say It Smart element (with substitution, of course).

Regards,
Geoff

Thanks Geoff.

I also had my say it smart audio path wrong... I was in the app directory instead I changed it to http://mediaserver/en-us/sys

Worked after the change.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: