cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

New cisco0002.ini file

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

I just loaded my "Cisco Special Lab Version" of Unity 2.4 and its working fine with CM 3.0(5a). However, I am using cisco0001.ini file which is actually the version 2.4.X file with integration type "None". With the discs I have, my cisco0002.ini file has the integration type "TAPI", which apparently doesn't work according to other posts on this forum. There was a flyer included with my Unity Kit that mentioned getting the latest cisco0002.ini file, however, it was not included with the AVCiscoTSP1.0.0.24 zip file and I haven't yet gotten my login for the ActiveVoice web site. So, finally my question: Is this new cisco0002.ini the same as the old one just with None replacing TAPI in the following lines?<br><br>[Identity]<br>SwitchManufacturer=CISCO <br>SwitchModel=CallManager <br>SwitchSoftwareVersion=3.01 or later<br>IntegrationType=TAPI<br><br>[MWI Default]<br>MWIType=TAPI<br>Active=Yes<br>CodesChangable=No<br><br>Or, for that matter, I could probably just use the cisco0001.ini file and simply change the line "SwitchSoftwareVersion=2.4.X" to read "SwitchSoftwareVersion=3.01 or later" as it seems this line is simply cosmetic only. Is that correct?<br><br>Thanks,<br>mp <br><br>

3 Replies 3

Not applicable

Correct on all counts... the new INI file just has the "none" for the integration type (which will need to go back to "TAPI" when/if you ugprade to 2.4.5). The name text is just cosmetic... it's what shows up in the SA on the switch page.

You're fine the way you have it setup...

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect
Active Voice
jlindborg@activevoice.com
http://members.home.net/jlindborg

Not applicable

How do we obtain the upgrade to 2.4.5?

Not applicable

Normally I'd tell you to contact your dealer, but that doesn't really apply to you guys!

Contact the AV sales support department at 206 441 4700 extension 700. They should be able to help you out.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect
Active Voice
jlindborg@activevoice.com
http://members.home.net/jlindborg