Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 02/08/2001 - 05:20
User Badges:

How can we obtain this new upgrade we are on v 2.3 bld 2.3.6.22

Thanks
Jeff

Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 02/08/2001 - 08:58
User Badges:

How can we upgrade to the most current version, and is there release documentation describing bug fixes and issues?

Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 02/08/2001 - 10:08
User Badges:

Call your local friendly Unity reseller or our sales support folks and get a copy of 2.4.5 build 73 shipped to you. You should be able to upgrade directly without any hassles.

The README.HTM file on the CD has a lot of info in it about configuration issues and the like, but it does not contain a run down on all the bugs fixed between each version. This is in the release notes (200+ pages a shot), but these are not pubilcly available documents at this point. We're working on getting edited versions available to folks via the web or something but I don't know when that'll actually happen.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect
Active Voice
[email protected]
http://members.home.net/jlindborg

Anonymous (not verified) Thu, 02/08/2001 - 00:01
User Badges:

Thanks for the quick response. I called Unity's sales support and they told me that they do not ship out anymore of the Active Voice product due to the Cisco buyout. I was referred to Cisco's sales support, however, Cisco told me that they were not shipping anything out until later this year.

Is there any other way that I can obtain the newer release. I am currently running 2.4 build 2.4.0.120.

Thanks.

Actions

This Discussion