Replies

General CCNA Exam question.

peanut
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Im new to the Cisco community. Im currently taking my

CCNA exam and hope to pass soon. I was just wondering

what the general pass rate is (i.e. did you pass first, second, thrid etc.) ?

Just interested.

Cheers

5 Replies 5

ciscomoderator
Community Manager
Community Manager

The focus of this community forum is Voice and Video however, there are a number of professionals online who may be able to make some recommendations to you.

We are always considering additional forums for such topics and I will make a note of your post. In the meantime, we are currently allowing general, off-topic questions in the General category.

You may wish to review the content at our Cisco Certification Site at www.cisco.com/go/training for further information.

If anyone else in the forum has some other advice, please reply to this thread.

Thank you for posting.

whansle
Level 1
Level 1

Yes passed first time by the skin of my teeth, go to www.cramsession.com to obtain some CCNA goodies.

edbarr
Level 1
Level 1

I am also interested in reply you will get on exam attempts before passing, since I believe hands-on-equipment training is a very important part of the preparation for CCNA.

I welcome any feedback from the community alike Cheers.

edbarr@netzero.net

mehran
Level 1
Level 1

I want pass CCNA exam soon too.

mrozeka
Level 1
Level 1

Certifications are fine to get, they give you goals but you have to make sure if you are getting into the field of internetworking to understand the material, their are many study aides and courses out their that will cram the information into you and you will pass the test, but to build solid internetworks properly you really have to understand the material. Anyway enough of the speeches- to get your ccna you the best source is to start at the factory, Cisco.com has awsome resources that study all the objectves from their homepage follow the certification link and get the objectives for the ccna exam write them down and study each topic thoroughly-- make a study agenda guide that you follow striclty for example 1) Lan technology/protocols 2) Wan encapsulations and how to configure them 3) OSI model compltelety 4) Be familiar with the cisco Layer 2 and 3 Product line. Best of luck to ya.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: