cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ring to External caller from Callhandler

rsantry
Level 4
Level 4

Hello,<br><br>I have Callmanager 3.09 and Unity 2.4.6.102 I recently upgraded to this. After the upgrade it seems to me that when you are in the AA from the main number and you here the system transfer the call, but the caller just experiences dead air. Is there a fix for this I checked to see if the AA was releaseing directly to the switch and it is. has anyone seen this before.<br><br>

5 Replies 5

Not applicable

What version is the AvSkinnyTSP? It could be that the TSP also needs to be upgraded.

Not applicable

The version of TSP 1.0.0.28 I believe this is the latest from Cisco.

dgrant
Level 1
Level 1

Where is the call originating from? PSTN or IP Phone?

-Dustin

Not applicable

THe calls are originating from the PSTN. From the PRI line, it works from a analog VG200 gateway with MGCP and IP Phones.

Not applicable

Does the transfer actually happen? Does the IP phone that Unity transfers to actually ring? I was just trying to figure out if the caller just hears silence (even though the transfer really works), or if the transfer really doesn't work. We have seen both of these issues.

If it's the issue that the transfer does work, but there is just no ringback, then it's a combo CCM/IOS issue that has been addressed in CSCds11354 and CSCds87266.

If the transfer does not even work, then try inserting a comma at the end of the Unity transfer string to "slow" the transfer down.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: