cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Quick re-configure

admin_2
Level 3
Level 3

Is there a quick way for me to take 100+ users and REAPPLY the default template that I made modifications to? Or can I use some sort of bulk update utility? I made some changes to the basic parameters of the VM system that I want to take effect for existing users.<br><br>Thanks<br><br><br>------------------------------<br>Michael Perbix<br>Lower Merion School District<br>Network Hardware Technician

3 Replies 3

Not applicable

You can't reapply a subscriber template, but I do have a bulk edit utility that has all the properties on the template (and a few) that you can use to apply changes to a large number of mail users or call handlers quickly.

just head to you my tools page below and snag it off the "Unty 2.x tools" page.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Not applicable

The bulk utility looks great, except one of the major thing sI want to change is in the TRANSFER section, where I want it to ring the persons extension. Right now I have 100 users set to not ring (I didn't install this the first time). How can I set the ring on transfer for all the usrs using the bulk utility, or is it even possible. Other than that, the utility looks GREAT!

-Mike

------------------------------
Michael Perbix
Lower Merion School District
Network Hardware Technician

Not applicable

Sure... you can do that with bulk edit.

On the transfer tab set:

Enable to "true"

Transfer Type to "release" or "Supervised" depending on what you want.

Rings to the desired number if you selected supervised for the transfer type.

You're off to the races. This will enable the transfers for all subscribers and force them to conform to the number of rings and release type you want.

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
lindborg@cisco.com
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: