I am running a pilot before implementing basic VoIP with leased link between two location having 2621 routers.
IN the lab
- I have one 3660 and one 2621 connected back to back with ethernet interface . IOS is 10.0.5 (T)
- has FXS voice cards with one telephone.
- I am getting clear voice when communicating between the two FXS ports on the same router.
- But i can't hear any voice if i try to communicate across the two router's FXS ports. Although i do get the ring. There is lot of noice and disturbance
I am sure this can be fix... as there should not be problem between two routers connected back to back.
- Pl suggest fine tuning of the config. (at present i hv just basic config defining the dial-peers and with pots and Voip.
Thanks in advance