cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Upgraded to 3.1. Now having several problems

tboynton
Level 1
Level 1

I upgraded to 3.1 on Wednesday morning. Half my phones have not reset themselves therefore they will not communicate with the new CallManager. These phones are distributed throughout the state. This is causing quite a problem.

Anyways, after the upgrade both Personal Assistant and AutoAttendant cease to work. I have current versions of both running with the JTAPI included in the 3.1 upgrade. On AutoAttendant JTAPI subsystems are in a constant state on initializing. Anyone else having these problems.

4 Replies 4

tmiller
Level 1
Level 1

Just got off the phone with TAC. PA and the PADD demo do not work with 3.1.1. Upgrades are expected sometime soon. As far as webattendat, reinstall using the latest version on 3.1.1 (this fixed my problem...I had to reload a few times, but it finally came up).

Yah, I figured that. I assume you mean the autoattendant, not the webattendant? I don't use the webattendant. The autoattendant had to upgraded to the Extended Services Apps. It works fine now.

tvanblon
Level 1
Level 1

I am having the same problem. Phones must be powered off and back on to properly reset. The event viewer shows alot of remote phones "unregistering", in addition to a "cpqarry" error and some "termserverprinting" errors. Remote phones are acting very screwy - I can't hang up the phone sometimes, and hear no ringback on remote phones. I wish I'd never put on that bios update or the 3.1(1).

I believe cpqarry error is referring to the array controller or driver. You may want to take a look at that error to make sure it is not telling you something critical about your drives. You wouldn't want to lose them.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: