Warning message

• Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.
  • Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.

Increasing Digits for Notification

Unanswered Question
Aug 31st, 2001
User Badges:
  • Bronze, 100 points or more

I am trying to find a way to input more than 7 digits into a phone number for the Unity system to dial for voice mail notification. Normally I would not want to have the ability to make a long distance call but in this case it won't be. I use the area code of the long distance number to determine which gateway the call will go out so it is not actually a long distance call. How would i incerease this threshold?<br><br>Richmon Schumann MCP/CCNA/CCDA<br>Cox Communications Inc.

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
Anonymous (not verified) Sat, 09/01/2001 - 08:49
User Badges:

I'm not sure what problem you're running into here... there isn't a 7 digit limit for notification numbers unless you've applied a restriction table limit to them. The Restriction Table of the person changing the delivery number (either via the SA/AA or over the phone) is the limit applied, not the RT of the subscriber who owns the devliery device. As such, as an administrator you should be able to set any notifiction number you want on anyone's notification device you want (assuming your Class of Service is associated with an unrestricted RT).

If that's not what you're talking about, let me know...

Jeff Lindborg
Unity Product Architect/Answer Monkey
Cisco Systems
[email protected]
http://www.AnswerMonkey.net (new page for Unity support tools and scripts)

Actions

This Discussion