cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

corporate directory

rvincent
Level 1
Level 1

I changed 7960 phone load and restarted cm. Once I did that I lost the corporate directory option from the phones. Now when you hit directory the bottom of the display says "Invalid directory URL" and the only sib menu's under directory are missed, received, & placed calls.

I've tried adding the P003E310 patch, changing back to the "D" load and running the phones from both publisher and subscriber, but can't get the directory back.

Does anyone know what happened?

Thanks

Rob

6 Replies 6

dgoodwin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Go to the Enterprise Parameters. Can you paste in what the Directories URL value is?

Dave:

Sure its http://10.1.75.2/CCMUser/xmldirectory.asp

Also, can not reach the user page for changing speed dials, etc. Get an "error access is denied"

Rob

Sounds like the IIS permissions are wrong.

Go into the Internet Services Manager and check permissions on the CCMUser virtual directory. Everyone should have read access if memory serves.

Dave:

The CCMUser virtual directory did have read access.

I needed to add "Everyone" to the User folder permissions. This allowed users to get to their user page and see the corporate directory. But everytime I did a directory search I got a XML error (4) display. Once I changed my phone load from the P003E310 to the P003A310, the search started working.

Is there a problem with this "E" load ?

Rob

I can't remember a bug off the top of my head but for some reason I am thinking that the E310 load may have a problem with regards to that. I would say go ahead and open a case and see what TAC can tell you.

Same problem here. On the 7960, the P00303010024 load works without problems, the P00303010030 simply doesn't.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: