Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM Warning Messages

I am getting lots (about 3/minute) of warning meassages in the event log of the CallManager (v3.0(9)). The messages look like:

Warning: NodeId: 1, EventId: 14 EventClass: 4 EventInfo: TCP Communication Error: EnvProcssTcpPort Shutdown Error 10038 IPAddr 100731402

Any idea why I'm getting these messages, and more importantly, how do I stop them.

TIA

3 Replies 3

dgoodwin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is pretty normal if you are using an H.323 gateway for offnet calls. See the following thread:

http://forums.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Dpass_through%26location%3Doutline%400.5v9yatH4tVH%5E1%40.ee712b9

Cool, that's exacactly my case.

It's still rather annoying to have your event log filled up with useless messages. I don't seem to remember seeing these messages in our 3.1 CM. I wonder if it was fixed.

Anyway, thanx...

I have not seen anything about them fixing this. Keep in mind however that they are "Warnings" and not "Errors". :-)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: