cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Two line, each line 2 call - how can I trafer a call?

luis.ribeiro
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I have CCM 3.0.8 with IP phone 7940.

One secretary, of one director want to be able to receive two call and then transfer the call the second call, for example. When I try to do that the softkey "Trnsfer" is disable. I can not transfer one call when I have two calls. In the 7940 phone I can have 4 calls but when I have only two call in one line I can not transfer it. Thanks.

3 Replies 3

j.armas
Level 1
Level 1

You can not transfer if you have two call on the same line, if the person have a lot of call you sould try the 7960 and make a roll-over of the lines so the operator does not have more than one call on the same line at the same time.

José Armas

Intersys México S.A. de C.V.

g-paulson
Level 1
Level 1

It's a kluge, but you could park one of the lines, then tranfer the other. Then retrieve the call off park, then transfer that one.

Works with 7910s.

Configure your second line with the same extension number as the first line but in a different partition. Configure the lines in this fashion.

Line 1

Call Waiting - yes

fwd busy - user extension

fwd no answer - voicemail

Line 2

Call waiting - yes

fwd busy - voicemail

fwd no answer - voicemail

If the user is on line one the call will be transfered to line 2. They can then tranfer the call as they need.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: