cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RealSpeak TTS ???

emlee
Level 1
Level 1

Is this available? How do I load in a "demo" version to show the folks here how much better it is over the current TTS engine?<br><br>

4 Replies 4

kechambe
Level 7
Level 7

RealSpeak is loaded by default with the demo system. There is no way to jump between RealSpeak to TTS3000 easily and it is not possible at all without a key with TTS3000 set.

Keith

Keith Chambers
Unity Technical Lead
Unified Voice Team, San Jose
Cisco Systems
kechambe@cisco.com

Not applicable

So is TTS3000 the engine that sounds good or is it RealSpeak that sounds good? When you purchase Unity UM what engine does it come with?

Is there a key to demo the engine that sounds good, or is the demo for the engine that sounds good part of the standard unity demo system? Where do I find product information on the engine that sounds good? (I know, thats a nontech question, but maybe someone here knows...)

Not applicable

The RealSpeak engine is considered to have more realistic audio quality. TTS3000 sounds more like a robot. TTS3000 is the default TTS engine that ships with Unity, RealSpeak has a more expensive license and is a bit more resource-intensive.

Scott Morgan
Cisco Systems TAC

Also, RealSpeak is the TTS engine used in Demo mode

-Dustin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: