cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Transfer calls with H.323 gateway

j.recio
Level 1
Level 1

I have a BRI port in a 3600. When I transfer an external call (or try to put this call on hold), the call shutdown. But with internal calls I dont have problems. Somebody knows what is happening?

Thanks.

5 Replies 5

rbewlay
Level 1
Level 1

The most likely problem is a version of IOS prior to 12.?? which does not support H.323v2. Without this functionaly you must invoke MTP for the gateway in the appropriate setup screen for the H.323 config. Check the supported features.

Hi.

My IOS version is 12.1(5)YD2. With older versions we dindnt have this problem. But I must use this version because in the future I will need SRST.

Thanks.

Try updating to 12.1(5)YD4. I was having issues with YD2. I also had memory allocation issues with YD3. But YD4 is working fine.

msolak
Level 4
Level 4

Check the " Media termination Point Requiered " box on the Gateway.

Good Luck

mehmet

mdevoscpq
Level 1
Level 1

If you are using CM 3.1 with MOH it is most likely a codec problem.

Service>Service Parameters>"YourServer">Cisco IP Voice Media Streaming App>DefaultMOHCodec

Make sure you either select all the codecs or specifically the one you are using.

Take it easy.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: