cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ICD Phantom call in queue

adignan
Level 8
Level 8

I have a call that when I go to AE, and Real Time Reporting, show's up as being in the queue for the last 330 hours, it is throwing off the numbers. If anyone knows how to fix this, it would help greatly.

Thanks

7 Replies 7

rkiamil
Level 1
Level 1

At this current time no, Iam going ot be installing CRA (IP ICD) 2.2.3a next week. I hope it will fix the problem. I need you posted

mallen
Level 1
Level 1

We experience this several times a week -- the only solution appears to be to stop and start the engine. From some research we've done, this appears to be a transfer/timing issue with the CallManager rather than ICD. It is still a pain...

Which version of IP ICD you running.

rkiamil
Level 1
Level 1

I have found that 2.2.3a has fixed most of this type of problems.

We still have that problem with 2.2.3a

Do your ICD agents use Call Pickup or Call Park? If they are that can cause this.

Have you opened up a TAC case? If you have and still dont have any luck then we can talk about the problem at the next IP ICD User Group meeting, If you post your problem to the user group.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: