cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

QSIG connection with SIEMENS PBX

pambosch
Level 1
Level 1

We have the following scenario: Two Cisco routers (one 2610 and one 7206) connected via Frame Relay between them, and each router has a PRI - QSIG (using NM-HDV-1E1 card) connection on a SIEMENS HICOM 300H PBX. Everything works fine (all the features of the PBX pass through to the other side), EXCEPT the CALL-BACK feature. I have captured traces for debug isdn q931 on both routers, and I noticed that when the callback request is made from the PBX, the debugging shows "Cause i = 0x80A2 - No circuit/channel available".

Note again that ALL other features (conferencing, transfer, name display etc) pass through without problems. Another thing to consider is that we are using VOIP dial-peers with dtmf-relay h245-alphaneumeric enabled.

Does anyone encountered similar problems before.

thank you very much

2 Replies 2

litrenta
Level 3
Level 3

Probably caused by CSCdw08887 which affected all qsig signalling only setup messages. Fix was integrated into 12.2(7)

I changed the IOS to 12.2.7 and looks like the problem is fixed now. Thank you very much Sam.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: