cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Pre-paid calling card infastructure

b.willett
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone have any information on how to design an infastructure for pre-paid calling card VoIP solutions?

The overview for this subject is missing on CCO, there are some configuration guides but nothing that actually is of any help in terms of design and what you need and where you need it etc.

7 Replies 7

asapun
Level 1
Level 1

I agree, there aren't many pages that talk about tall-bypass. Go to this page and it will give you some idea about it.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/cisintwk/intsolns/voipsol/longd.htm

dcharlier
Level 1
Level 1

MIND CTI, I partner from Cisco, does offer a pre-paid calling card VOIP solution.

sfogel
Level 1
Level 1

For this you need a tcl script to run the IVR (Cisco provides one) and a prepaid billing solution. If your project is large, there are a couple of solutions around. If you have a smaller project or pilot, we may be able to help you with a Linux-based solution.

Sergio

Thanks for your reply. I am very interested in hearing about your billing solution as none of Ciscos billing partners have replied to me after several weeks of trying.

Does your billing system work as the RADIUS server also or does it work alongside Cisco ACS for this pre-paid calling card solution.

It includes the RADIUS server, based on ICRADIUS.

I would like to set up a prepaid pilot using an older AS5300. Therefore I am quite interested:

* Is it the standard version of the ICRADIUS you are using?

* How about the TCL scripts? Are you using the Cisco IOS embedded scripts or have you developed / are using custom scripts?

* What does it take and how long would it take to roll out such a pilot?

Whatever info you are able to supply would be appreciated.

Tekuz

degrootr
Level 1
Level 1

Look at www.adtech.be ADTech has a prepaid card service for Cisco Call Manager.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: