Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Intermittent Failure of Blind Transfer

Two installs of CM 3.1(3a) spC, one with a 3640, one with a 6608. Both clients reporting same problem where blind transfer intermittently fails. The operators report they can't transfer a call until a user picks up or voicemail answers.

I'm going to try spD. I also have a TAC case open - no help as of yet.

6 Replies 6

d.gavin
Level 1
Level 1

Are you using sidecars? There is a known bug regarding this for phones with sidecars. Temporary workaround is to do a "consultative transfer".

spodonnell
Level 1
Level 1

TAC has an engineering special patch for this. We installed it and it works well.

Could you send me details of the patch please as I have the same issue with blind transfers.

Thanks

Same problem here, could you send details to me also.

mallen
Level 1
Level 1

We've also had transfer problems, ever since CM 3.1(1) release. You can try spD, but I wouldn't hold your breath -- there have been numerous "fixes" for transfer problems since around October, but the problem persists here. The only surefire way to fix it, is to restart the CM doing your call processing.

Ther TAC will organise details of the dowload of the engineering patch for you .

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: