cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

directory plugin

gstegmann
Level 1
Level 1

we are still having problem pinpointing an installation problem with our ms-ads.

before i start a tac-case : does anybody know ( and tell me ) , what exactly the plugin-installation-process does, after all user/server information is entered, and in which order ? it seems it has connection problems, but eventlog doesn't tell.....

thanks in advance.

gerhard

2 Replies 2

mimckee
Level 1
Level 1

The main thing the plugin does is add the Cisco specific data that the callmanager needs to see. What version of callmanager are you running? To see the users in callmanager you have to make sure you have configured a first and last name for the users. When you installed did you point the users to an OU that contains users or it is an OU that just contains OUs.

Thank you,

-Mckee

hi,

we are running 3.2.1 spB now. the problem is still, that i cannot install the plugin, because it complains about having problems, right after i entered all the ads-information. i pointed the users to an ou that contains users, namely the "users" ou. can you give me more detailed information on which action the plugin-installer takes, lets say "ldap bind...., ldap query...." etc. m$ wants to know this.......

thanks in advance

gerhard

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: