cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem con int Loop1 on 3550

luisk2
Level 1
Level 1

I had a problem with loopback int in a 3550-48-EMI, i had created one of them and now i can delete it, i use the no int loop1command in config mode and it doesn´t work. And now i had 3 int loop1 on the switch??? and i can delete none of them. Some idea??

Thanks.

4 Replies 4

ccolebedev
Level 1
Level 1

I have got the same problem on 3550-24-EMI. I've solve it by reloading the switch, but it's not the best solution.

Prashanth Krishnappa
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What software version are you running on the 3550? I tried in a lab switch running 12.1(9)EA1c and did not see this issue

ccolebedev
Level 1
Level 1

3550 Release Notes:

* CSCdx29360

If you create multiple loopback interfaces by using the loopback interface 0 global configuration command, you cannot delete the loopback interfaces by using the no interface loopback 0 command.

The workaround to delete the loopback interfaces is to reload the switch by using the reload privileged EXEC command.

--

I was right only reload may solve the problem.

Yes, if i reload it i can delete that multiple loop1 interfaces.

I had software version Version 12.1(8)EA1c.

By the moment i'll use the reload to solve this problem and i'll be care when configuring loopback interfaces.

Thanks for your help.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: