cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

is there a way to make a subdirectory in the corporate directory?

amber.barker
Level 1
Level 1

I would like to make a sub-directory in the corporate directory that would list just principal's instead of having to look in the corporate directory which has over 1000 phones in it..... Can this be done?

8 Replies 8

jbirk
Level 1
Level 1

Amber,

We haven't done this under the directories button but have accomplished it under the services button. We have a directory list under services that has searchable sub directory lists underneath it.

From what I understand from doing this last summer you can't do this from within the directories area. If you'd like I could email you the code that we use to get this in the services area.

Janell

I would greatly appreciate it if you could email me the code you used..... Thank you!!

amber_barker@bellsouth.net

Janell,

I am trying to do the same type of thing. If you are able, could you e-mail me the code as well.

Thank you very much,

Geoff

gbeaty@reico.com

could I have that code also?

Thanks

Mark

Why not paste the code in here? Otherwise we get all these posts if they can have the code.

Thanks,

Joost Koopmans

can i have the code as well?

thanks

arief

Hello Janell

can you please send me the code of the service as well

Thanks

Ofer

rchapman
Level 1
Level 1

When you find the code that works for you. it is nice to keep your directories under the "Directories" button instead of the Services. You can very easily add more items in under directories. Look under system - > Enterprise parameters in CCM. Look at the URL Directory parameter. This is the URL that the directory button uses. Find the file that it is pointing to and MAKE A COPY. You do need to name it something new or next time you upgrade it will overwrite your custom file. Add whatever code you want. Change the Directories URL to point to the new file and you are ready to go.

Also - In version 3.1 they changed where they wanted to store the web file so the file listed in the URL directories probably will have a redirect statement to another. That is the one you want to copy and edit.

** www.iptnetworkers.com ** small but growing!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: