cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RTM 1.4 problem

sknorr
Level 1
Level 1

I resently upgraded my RTM 1.3 server to ver PM1.4. I have found that I am no longer able to display a historical link usage graph for any of my devices. I have upgraded my database and can access historical data in other ways. If I choose to display two device at the same time and display historical data it works fine, however if I do this same operation with any device individually it fails to display any data. I have a case open with TAC and NetScout. It seems like a program bug to me. But, no one else has reported this. Anyone have an idea what would cause this.

2 Replies 2

rmushtaq
Level 8
Level 8

If TAC/NetScout is already involved in this, then what is their take on this?

TAC is currently working on this. I haven't heard back from Netscout yet. So far they seem to think that it's a new software bug. However it's never been reported. I would think that is this was the case that some on would have reported it. It's a pretty common task. I can't be the first one to try to get historical data from a device.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: