Warning message

• Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.
  • Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.

Configuring NAT on a Stick

Unanswered Question
Sep 6th, 2002
User Badges:

I have a router 3640. There are two E1 boards connected in this equpament, therefore I have several wans. There are multiple NATs configured on this equipament already, so the ethernet port is the outside interface and I cannot change this configuration.

I have a RAS and its default gateway is the 3640 ethernet port, stations that are connected to RAS and need to access Internet must be use one of three different IP addresses ( 200.244.74.52, 200.244.74.53 or 200.244.74.54 ) as your proxy server. I need to configure one NAT that can be able to translate these destinations addresses to 10.6.1.15.

The inside and outside interfaces are the ethernet interface, I hve used NAT on a Stick, It solved my problem in part, so far the best I could do was NAT from one to one.

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
wdrootz Tue, 09/17/2002 - 05:45
User Badges:
  • Bronze, 100 points or more

Looks like you have Nat on a Stick configured properly since you are able to hit one of the static translations. This is more of a network design issue the way you describe your scenario. One other possibility would be to multihome the server and set up secondary network on the interface for the 200.244.74.52-54 addresses

Actions

This Discussion