cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

call manager 3.2(2c) and unity

rvincent
Level 1
Level 1

When I upgraded call manager to 3.2(2c), I started having problems with calls being forwarded to the wrong subscribers mailbox.

Everything worked fine before the upgrade and all the admin screens look correct. But a few users are having their calls forward to the wrong unity mailbox. Trace shows call manager sending the wrong mailbox info to unity.

A reset of all the phones with the extension, seems to clear the problem. This has occured numerous times over the past month to various users.

Customer is getting nervous over this.

Has anyone else run into this?

Rob

4 Replies 4

emlee
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same problem and I'm sure it's related to the VM profile issue... would be interested in a fix as well.

I had to same problem immediately after the upgrade. Thankfully, at the time, there were not that many phones registered with CM so I went through and manually edited add the Line configurations on every phone, using the new VM checkbox (instead of noting the VM Dir Num) and ensuring all the VM Profiles were set to . This was probably overkill but it fixed 95% of the problems... 4 users still had calls going to the wrong mailbox... so I changed the VM Profile on both their Line Configs to instead of and haven't had a complaint yet.

cheers, Jo

this issue is resolved in the upcoming 3.2(2c)1(a)24 release

thanks.

any idea when this is going to be available

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: