I have a fairly new install of VHM on a Win2K Pro platform.
Originally our DFM server was on a remote platform, but now I want to have both on the same box.
I have installed DFM locally, and throughout the install told it to integrate with a copy of VHM.
My problem comes in telling VHM about the new DFM server.
When I try to issue the ServerNameChange command I get
The system could not find the enviroment option that was entered |OK|
ServerNameChang.exe has generated errors and will be closed by Windows. You will need to restart the program. An error log is being created.
First of all it's not obvious where this error log is, I've tried CSCOpx/logs but nothing relevant seems to be there.
The MS Event Viewer sometimes creates a Dr.Watson event ID 4097relating to the same .exe file but it's not hugely useful in solving the problem.
There appear to be no patches for VHM 1.1 or bugs relating to ServernameChange.