cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN for Compaq iPAQ

rkiamil
Level 1
Level 1

Does cisco have a vpn client for the iPAQ? I know the iPAQ has M$ VPN client but i would like to uses cisco's.

Rif

5 Replies 5

travis-dennis_2
Level 7
Level 7

I don't see one on CCO but I would venture to say that something is in the works. If not it should be. In the meantime, given your aversion to MS why not try the moviam client at www.certicom.com It works fine with our concentrator.

slhiggins
Level 1
Level 1

Try using Movian Security's VPN client. They can be reached at http://www.moviansecurity.com The product works well.

rkiamil
Level 1
Level 1

Any body got any good step by step guide to getting the M$ client working with VPN3005. Been trying with no luck and the device does not give an error...

Just my guess, let me know if I am wrong, I think the M$ VPN Client is kind of L2TP or PPTP connection, not a pure IPSec client. My department just has one iPAQ for Softphone IPPhone testing through the Wireless connection. Will give it a try for the VPN Client.

Regards,

Engel

I have let that user on VPN to uses L2TP or PPTP, But I dont think the iPAQ is even trying to connect

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: