cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AvCs_MC event viewer error

m.corn
Level 1
Level 1

I am getting the followig error on my unity server. Any suggestions? It does not appear to impead traffic.

Assertion failed: dwCurrentPacketSize == (StationCallStateMessageSize - sizeof(UINT64)) in File: H:\Commsvr\Sources\skinny\AvSkinnyTsp\Skinny.cpp at Line: 815

thanks

Mark Corn

Mark.Corn@judicial.state.co.us

2 Replies 2

I'm getting this message and several reboots did not seem to fix the problem:

Assertion failed: (dwCurrentPacketSize == (StationCallStateMessageSize30 - sizeof(UINT64))) || (dwCurrentPacketSize == (StationCallStateMessageSize32 - sizeof(UINT64))) in File: e:\views\skinny\un_Applications\Skinny\AvSkinnyTsp\Skinny.cpp at Line: 997

I just upgraded callmanager from 3.2.2c to 4.0.2. I upgraded the tsp to the latest, I don't know what the old version was. Some strange behaviour we are getting is random busy tone when attempting to access voicemail or when being forwarded to voicemail. This message occurs several times per minute and may coincide with Unity being accessed by a user. Unity version 3.1

Any ideas?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: