cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cw2k and HPoV NNM integration issue

tamas.halmai
Level 1
Level 1

I have got Cw2k LMS 2.1 and HpOV NNM 6.2 running on different Solaris boxes running. I have Solaris 2.8 and 2.7 on those boxes running, respectively.

My integration from the NNM to Cw2k works only from the NNM main menu. From here I can start CiscoView and RME device launch centre. However I can not succeed with the following:

- integration from the NNM web GUI does not work at all

- right click on a Cisco device icon does not list RME specific menu items

- double click on a Cisco device icon does not open CiscoView, but goes into the next NNM hierarchy level and shows interfaces of the device.

Did anyone see these features working? The release bulletin mentions that these problems are already known issues and might not work for all customers. Do I have a platform specific issue or it is a general problem?

4 Replies 4

rmushtaq
Level 8
Level 8

What is the version of Integration Utility and the HPOV Adapter installed?

Actually both of these software modules are at version 1.5.

Thanks,

T. Halmai

Running the Integration Utility again makes any difference?

I tried, but unfortunatelly it does not solve the problem either.

However manually editing the HPoV Application Registration File and adding the RME and CiscoView pop-up items I could get full integration.

So, it seems to me that a small mistake in your integration script causing the problem.... :-(

Thanks for your help anyway,

T Halmai

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: