cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 3.1.5 Universal Dialogic Diagnostic Utility Error 1051 and more...

poh
Level 1
Level 1

Cannot determine name of FWL file for board (may be unsupported)

Base Product ID = 0x104403

Board , ID 0x1, timed out getting download results.

Marking board dead.........................

I get the above errors when running the UDD utility. Any advise appreciated.

Peter

5 Replies 5

oliviers
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What type of board? What problem or configuration scenario are you trying to resolve? Are you doing the UDD with Unity up and running? Do the application or system event logs show any corresponding errors?

It's a dialogic d/120jct-ls and configuring unity for integration with avaya via pbxlink/smdi. UDD is with Unity up and running. We see application/system event logs but haven't verified that they are corresponding errors. When in Unity, I go into ports and all ports (12) show up.

Hi,

Peter and I are working on the same problem. So let me give you some details.

- 1st time install

- Unity to Avaya Integration (Avaya not yet integrated)

- Unity is up and running when I run UDD

- no error messages in the applicatin/ssytem event logs

- all ports from Dialogic Board show up in Unity (From Sys Admin --> system --> ports).

The PBX vendor (Avaya) is due to arrive today to try to integrate with the Unity Box. I'm hoping this is just a benign error.

Van

I'm pretty sure this is a benign error, and the reason why I think this is coming up is because Unity is running (it's initialized TAPI and has got a hold of the board). You can try this:

1. Shut down Unity.

2. Stop the Telephony service (you'll have to be local, I don't think this will work too well over WTS).

3. Run the UDD again.

I'm expecting that you will not see that error. The UDD needs to do things that it can't when the board has been initialized and up and running.

You're right. This is a benign error. Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: