cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

VPN Concentrator Operating File and Downgrade Questions.

kgraham
Level 1
Level 1

These are questions that were asked of me. After searching the documentation and not finding an answer I thought to ask everyone here to see if you have done this.

Is there a way to download the operating system of the VPN Concentrator from the Concentrator to a TFTP server or other device? The current version of VPN Concentrator is no longer available on CCO. Thus if we wanted to back out of an upgrade we currently do not have a copy of the *.bin.

The above brings a second question.

Can a VPN Concentrator be downgraded in version? If it can how many versions or times can it backed down. I know with an IDS you can back out one step. Is this the same with a VPN Concentrator?

Any help would be appreciated.

Kim

1 Reply 1

kgraham
Level 1
Level 1

Here is some missing info:

VPN Concentrator Type: 3015

Bootcode Rev: Cisco Systems, Inc./VPN 3000 Concentrator Series Version 2.5.Rel Jun 21 2000 18:57:52

Software Rev: Cisco Systems, Inc./VPN 3000 Concentrator Series Version 3.1.Rel Aug 06 2001 13:19:31

Kim

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: