cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SecureNAT doesn't work with my dialup clients... I need your help...

mtrf
Level 1
Level 1

I am facing a problem for my dialin clients. We are providing them dialin facility to our office network to access internet through our office lease line, so in this regards we installed Microsoft ISA Proxy Server and given them permissions to access internet with the facilities of browsing internet, accessing realaudio, realvideo, icq, msn, etc. We enable the SecureNAT feature of Microsoft ISA Proxy in order to get all of these facilities but the problem is accept browse internet they can't do any thing. We don't want to installed firewall client (Proxy Client) for them as some times there are dialing to our local ISP.

The dialup clients are using windows 2000 professional.

Access Server is 3620 Router.

Authentication server is ACS 2.6 TACACS+

Proxy is Mircosoft ISA Proxy Server.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

1 Reply 1

tepatel
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Looks to me that something is still misconfigured in ISA proxy server.

To troubleshoot this issue, just for testing, try to bypass the ISA proxy server by removing it and let the users go to internet once they connect to 3620. See if that setup works.

I don't know much about ISP proxy server but are there any logs on that which indicate any errors/problems etc?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: