Warning message

• Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.
  • Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.

DMS100, ICM, CompuCALL, and agent private lines

Unanswered Question
Apr 3rd, 2003
User Badges:

Here's a chance for any ICM Administrators that have live DMS100 PIMs to share their knowledge. I know you're out there!

I'm trying to come up with a way for a plain old line appearance on an agent telephone to send events down a CompuCall link that the ICM will understand. The client environment uses this line appearance as a transfer destination so that agent-to-agent calls are possible.

They're possible, all right...but since the link isn't getting any messages on that line appearance, I can't track that activity, or make CTI data follow the call.

There is a feature available on DMS100 that's called "transfer to InCalls Key" that makes it possible to directly dial the agent extension, rather than a second DN on the telephone. Conceivably, this could work...

But, since this DMS100 is hosted by a CO (most of them are), I don't want to order the feature and then find out it won't work.

So, a call out to anyone with DMS100 experience on an ICM: how do you handle agent-to-agent transfers in your environment?

I'll share a secret, too: I can do MAC work on a Siemens 9751 Mod 80 running 9006i software. I think the DMS100's got me beat on obscure.

Thanks for taking a look, and have a great day.

Regards,

Tim

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
lisa.hall Wed, 04/09/2003 - 11:14
User Badges:

Take a look through the Cisco ICM Software Enterprise Agent Administrator Guide for more information on how to set this up.

Actions

This Discussion