AvCisco TSP event Viewer Error - Unity 3.1(5)

Unanswered Question
Apr 3rd, 2003
User Badges:

I am having an issue were people at an ip phone try to check their voice mail and somtimes unity does not respond to some of the keypad entries. Such as checking new mail or deleting mail that has been heard. I get the following error in the app log on the unity server at the same time of the problem. "AvCiscoTsp device 5: Disconnected from Callmanager 10.0.0.1"

This doesnt happen every time but it it happening more regulary. This is a multi-site situation with a ICS 7750 callmanager 3.3 and unity 3.1(5).

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
murabi Wed, 04/09/2003 - 13:58
User Badges:

You might try starting and stopping the Callmanager services to see if this clears up the problem. Rebooting the Unity services may help as well.

ksilva Wed, 04/09/2003 - 14:02
User Badges:

the people having trouble, are they accessing the Unity over the WAN?

Billy Dodson Thu, 04/10/2003 - 05:23
User Badges:

I have been working the tac on this issue. The problem is a bug in callmanager, once we turned off call waiting globaly it fixed the issue. Also installing SPB would fix the problem.

Billy Dodson Mon, 05/12/2003 - 10:39
User Badges:

IF you install the lastest CM service pack it fixes the problem.

n.kyei Fri, 02/06/2004 - 13:20
User Badges:

I have the same error message:

AvCiscoTsp device 5: Disconnected from Callmanager ". The only difference is that I am running CallManager 3.3(2)c with spC and Unity 4.0.2. Now you did mention that applying spB on the CCM3.3(3) platform fixed the issue. In this case what will be the recommendation?? Kindly let me know.

Actions

This Discussion