cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How can i collate source prompt (.wav) files to create a sentence?

oliver-jones
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I want to create my own loops to use as media sources for my MOH server. How can i use the prompts on the MOH disk to create sentences that can then be incorporated into one of the provided tunes i.e. how can i create my own

Thank_You_For_Holding_and_Golden_Gate.wav source loop file that I can then drop into the necessary folder

Is there a service within MOH that will allow me to do this and/or is there any good documentation that will help me. Ive had a look but cant seem to find anything,

Hopefully someone will be able to help :-)

thanks in advance,

Ollie

1 Reply 1

amritpatek
Level 6
Level 6

Not very sure of this. But it could work in the given way.You can record all the audio files from the MOH disk to another disk in a single .wav or mp3 file one after another. Then store this file in the input directory and then translate it to the output directory. Then the audio source on the output directory can be played. For an accurate procedure of how it should be done, please refer to:

Music On Hold Server

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_feature_guide_chapter09186a008011b4a3.html#xtocid9

Hope this works.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: