cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CSPM and Scheduled reports

alewis
Level 1
Level 1

Has anyone found a way to have CSPM3.1.1i schedule the IDS reports? Normal event reports can be scheduled from the normal CSPM GUI but the Reports section there doesn't have the IDS reports listed to schedule.

The Web GUI obviously doesn't allow the setting up of scheduled reports, only generating new IDS reports.

Thanks

2 Replies 2

hadbou
Level 5
Level 5

The following link has good details on setting up of scheduled reports on IDS sensors,

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/secursw/ps2133/products_user_guide_chapter09186a00800d9c8d.html

Thanks, but...

When I go to the reports screen either from the Browser or the CSPM GUI there are no options for IDS signature events ( For example, At 10:00pm everyday I want to run the TopN signatures from the previous day). It allows me to report on High, Medium, Low type events but these have to be audited. Just wondering if there is something wrong with my GUI?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: