dpnss isdx 3000 link

Unanswered Question
May 12th, 2003
User Badges:

We are working (early days) on a solution for a hospital. One of the key requirements is to link their existing PBX an ISDX3000 into the CallManager via 2 x DPNSS links. The primary reason is to connect to a 1000 user Unity Unified messaging server for all the existing PBX users. And if possible for the message waiting lights on the ISDX extensions to light!.

Question is - What capabilities will we be able to offer across DPNSS links for the extension users on the ISDX in relation to Unity? What components do I need? What limitations will there be?

Will Unity know that it has to play a 'forward no answer msg' or a 'forward on busy'.

What they want is any call that comes in on the ISDX3000 that doesn't route via DDI to the correct extension to go through to the CallManager and IVR where they will have a voice menu to respond to which will then pass them back to the correct extension on the Plessey.

I'm presuming at this stage we would need to use the Altitude IVR or is there another way?

I could not find any dual integration documents for ISDX3000 although I managed to find the following re MWI's:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_unity/integuid/callma33/itcicm33.htm#xtocid30

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion