cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

unity integration with exchange 2000

kamalnaths
Level 1
Level 1

I am running unity version 3.1.5. currently my exchange server is pointed to root domain controller and also exchange server also running on the same server. i am able to able to retrive the message from that server. If i want to point to my child domain controller where another exchange server is running in the same organization i am unable to retrive the messages. Can anyone help me out.

Thanks in advance

2 Replies 2

kechambe
Level 7
Level 7

I’m not sure what you mean when you say point. What are you pointing? Is this DNS you're talking about?

You don't point Unity to a specific domain. It can service any user in any domain on any Exchange 2000 server within the forest. To learn about users and Exchange 2000 servers in different domains Unity queries a GC which has a replication of all necessary data for the entire forest.

If you can clarify what you mean by pointing I will do my best to help.

Thanks,

Keith

unity is pointed to exchange server 2000 server which is root domain controller. my other exchange server 2000 is running on child doamin controller on the same forest. I am able to access the email from root but not from the child domain

thanks

Kamalnath

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: