cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Handler

p.holley
Level 1
Level 1

I have set up a call handler to send caller to a subscriber after the greeting...with the attempt to transfer to Subscriber.

After the call hadler greeting plays, and try to transfer to the subscriber. The subscriber Line does not ring.

The caller gets the subscriber greeting. If I call the subscriber greeting directly, the phone rings.

Any ideas...Thanks

8 Replies 8

p.holley
Level 1
Level 1

I forgot to mention that the line is shared, and I mearn't when I call the subscriber Line directly, the phone rings.

Hi

So you would like after the callhandler the phone to be transferred to the line of a user and not to it's voicemail? If that is the case you have to configure the callhandler to attempt transfer for subscriber X and you then need to go to the transfer settings of subscriber X and configure it to ring it's extension.

Ullie

That's right...but it's not working for me. It used to...but lately has been transfering direct to the user voice mail.

One more thing...it rings on another user extension, but not on this particular line, I am trying to get it to work on.

As I mentioned earlier this line is shared. Should this be a problem?

Hi

I don't see a problem with that line being a shared line. Are these lines in the same calling search space as the Unity ports?

Can you transfer to that line if you call into the Attendant and dial that extension?

UIlie

I am not using CSS, and yes I can transfer to that line when I call into the Attendant, and dial the extension.

Hi

This looks like a strange one. Is the alternate and closed greeting enabled for this callhandler? Could you disable it and see if we have the same results?

Ullie

Well not so strange....You were right with the Unity ports not in the same CSS as the line. I went through the shared line, and found out that one had a CSS configured. Must have done it during a test, and forgot about it.

My fault....Thanks

Hi

Tnx for the update

Ullie

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: