Views
Helpful
Replies

Multi Tenant configuration

Roger Terhune
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Has anyone design and implemented a multi tenant cluster that TAC will support? I have been told that TAC will not support multi tenant solutions.

2 Replies 2

gillins
Level 1
Level 1

yes setting up a multi-tenant is fairly easy. you will just need to duplicate the partitions and css for each tentant. you could share the media resources unless you would like each tenant to pay for there own resources. if you are using unity for your voice mail make sure the extensions are unique or add a extra digit or three to make them unique. you will also have to turn on MWI multitentat setting in the service parameters. mail box settings get evaulated by by translation patterns. the trickey part come with billing out going calls. you either need to have multiple gateways or take the time go throught the cdr records every month.

hope this help

scott

Thanks Scott

I was looking for supported Tac Multi-tenant design. As I understand Tac will only support Multi-tenant if its the same company. As I understand from our local cisco office Tac will not support multi-tenant configuration in a CCM SP design. I agree that CCM will support multi-tenant plus its better than the SP mgcp or sip solution that does not support SRST.

thanks again Scott

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: