cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Callmanager with SSL??

JeffG1
Level 3
Level 3

Has any one setup Callmanager with SSL? I have tried to use it, but on the Admin pages I keep getting warning about non secure items... If I click yes or No to the question if I want to download the item it does not seem to impact the session. The user pages seem to work fine.

2 Replies 2

Ginger Dillon
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi -

I saw your post and remembered reading about Unity and SSL (which we have yet to test), but I think the document section titled "Add the Cisco Unity Certificate to the Trusted Root Store on Subscriber Computers" may address the problem you are seeing. A few paragraphs before that, the paper talks about needing to have the digital certificate added to the trusted root store on the subscriber computer to eliminate the warning message.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/voicesw/ps2237/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a008014f995.html#57913

Best wishes, Ginger

Yes I have added the root as trusted. Unity works fine... Callmanager started showing other issues. While the user web pages worked fine. the Admin pages would lock up and do other wierd things.