Views
Helpful
Replies

Errors from DBWalker

kin-wah.tsang
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I ran the DBWalker ver. 3.059 on the Unity 3.15 and some errors found. Luckily, No user had problem to access Unity so far. Any idea?

Errors are shown below.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Alias=a7296

Display Name=a 7296

1527:(error) smtpAddress value for subscriber is NULL. This usually means the mail server has not generated an SMTP address for this user which can cause problems.

Alias=ESubscriber

Display Name=Example Subscriber

1203:(error) The primary call handler for this subscriber has it's AdministratorObjectID value set to point to a different subscriber.

You can fix this in DOHPropTest by copying the ObjectID of the subscriber into the AVP_ADMINISTRATOR_OBJECT_ID value for the primary call handler. This can also, however, mean a there is a 'cross linked' call handler problem where a single primary call handler is being 'shared' by more than one subscriber.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Thx a lot

Regards

1 Reply 1

steven.brummer
Level 1
Level 1

For your first error:

I would suggest looking in for any Recipient Update Service errors for starters. You will need to turn up the diagnostic logging of the services to get any real information from them.

For your second error:

This was normal from what I was told. The ESubscriber (Example Subscriber) by default has the same AdministratorObjectID as the EAdmin subscriber by default.

Hope this helps, (someone correct me if I'm wrong)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: