cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Policies

jmps7
Level 1
Level 1

I am new in VPN Concentrator and I am going to install it in our network. I put public IP for outside interface and private IP for inside interface of the VPN Concentrator. After enabling the NAT at the configuration settings under policy management, I could now connect in INTERNET. Could you tell me how can I put some policies on the VPN Concentrator so that I can limit the access of our inside network? What I only need to permit are Web Access and E-mails.

Thank you in advanced!!

2 Replies 2

yusuff
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You need to configure FILTERS which are applied to your interfaces. You need to add rules to the filter to permit/deny traffic.

Regards

Yusuf

Thank you for your reply!

Just a follow up question, what necessary configuration do I need to add If I have a firewall (netscreen firewall) connected behind the VPN concentrator and I want to carry the policy configured in the firewall to my VPN concentrator? Is it just I have to configure the IP address of the firewall to the VPN concentrator in a Configuration > Servers > Firewall?

Regards,

jmps7

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: