cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Unity 4.0(3) Release Date

calmichael
Level 1
Level 1

Is there an official release date(s) for Unity 4.0(3)

for either SAU CD requests or for direct download

on CCO for those with valid SAUs?

I noticed that a 4.0(3) Service Pack CD 2 - Japanese

version was posted to CCO; so I am curious now. . .

--- Thanks ---

3 Replies 3

lindborg
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

It should be available for download off CCO by this Friday (9/5) - a bunch of files were uploaded to the CCO folks so the process is under way, you'll probably see a few files trickling out along the way.

I'll post a note out here as soon as it's available as well as a link to the release notes.

If you're curious sooner, feel free to check out the training videos for the 4.0(3) release:

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/TOI_Unity403.htm

several hours of action-packed training videos going over updated functionality, new features and other fun stuff in the 4.0(3) release.

Is it going to be available today?

All the files have been pushed to the CCO publishing site - technically they say 3 business days till it's available for download but usually they're faster than that. The official date is Monday I believe but I'll betcha dimes to doughnuts it should be out there sooner than that. You can see some of the SP CDs and documentation starting to post today.

The official announcement of availability will likely come out on Monday.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: