Warning message

• Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.
  • Cisco Support Forums is in Read Only mode while the site is being migrated.

MWI Problems

Unanswered Question
Sep 15th, 2003
User Badges:

Here is the scenario:

CCM 3.3.3

Unity 4.02

Exchange 2000 on Unity Server

TSP 7.02

MWI lamps are never lit on IP phones. I can dial the MWIs to turn the lamps on manually. If I put a phone in the same CSS as the VM ports and MWIs, I can call the IP phones. Status Monitor shows Dialing MWI 'dn' repeatedly. The application log show

Source:CiscoUnity_Miu

Event ID: 526

Thread 0x0000084C had a Failure on Port 32 in Method CAvTSPAbstraction::Selsius_SetMWI()

DESCRIPTION: HardFailure from lineDevSpecific

DETAILS: DestAddress:1000

State:ON

ErrorCode: 0x80000048

DestAddress:1000

Any ideas??

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

You didn't mention how you have the partition setup. You might check to see if the MWI DN's partition is setup the same as the phones. I'm not sure if this is required (its how I have mine setup) but you could do a test to see. Also in Unity be sure on the subscriber>>>Messages>>>MWI, that USE MWI for messages notification is checked. And just below that under the field MWI Extension that extension reads X.

Good luck.

Larry

eric.burgy Tue, 09/16/2003 - 12:01
User Badges:

I have the MWI DNs in the SystemPart. The phones are in a different partition. This has worked in the past as long as the partitions can call each other. The Unity subscriber is set to notify via MWI and I have verified (3 times) that the CCM and Unity on/off numbers match.

Thanks.

Actions

This Discussion