Views
Helpful
Replies

Router 3725 does not boot

bikash_bd
Level 1
Level 1

Dear ,

A 3725 router with a E1 module(G703) does not boot.I have unpacked the router and configure it and it works only 2(two) days!!! properly.From the LED panel, only the PWR LED is solid green.SYS/RPS has no activity.

Would you please guide me what should I do with the router and what is the trouble with router..

Yours truely,

Bikash

4 Replies 4

deilert
Level 6
Level 6

can you plug a PC in to the console and connect via hyperterm and power cycle the box. Then post what you capture in your hyperterm session

There is no message collected from by console

cminch
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Also doing a sh ver, will also tell you what might have caused the problem, if you get that far. If you are in ROMMON you need to boot the system file by, doing a dir bootflash: or flash: and copy the file name usually a .bin file. Then tell it to boot then it should be up and running. there is still a lot you need to do to make sure this dosen't happen but we need to see how far you get first.

regards,

Corey

Dear,

There is none when i connect via console.no prompt no response, none,, nothing.SYS/RPS does not show anything

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: