Page Cannot Be Displayed

Answered Question
Oct 16th, 2003
User Badges:

Accessing Unity Admin via remote IE or Terminal Services to the Unity server, I have been getting "Page Cannot Be Displayed" errors as well the one below. It happens frequently in other pages but it happens every time I try to access the Subscriber Template. Except for the Subscriber Template, I can usually get it to work by refreshing the page. Has anyone else had this problem?

"Access denied

Your System Administration session has timed out. All unsaved data has been lost. Use Refresh to reload the current object.

Please see your system administrator for more details."

Correct Answer by afuller about 13 years 10 months ago

Make sure your virus-scanning software is excluding the [Drive]:\Commserver directory. That's the most common cause of this issue.

adam

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
sgamer Mon, 10/20/2003 - 10:55
User Badges:

An update to this problem is that it occurs even if I use Terminal Services to access the Unity server and click on the System Administration shortcut. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Correct Answer
afuller Mon, 10/20/2003 - 11:11
User Badges:

Make sure your virus-scanning software is excluding the [Drive]:\Commserver directory. That's the most common cause of this issue.

adam

sgamer Mon, 10/20/2003 - 11:25
User Badges:

Cool, thanks. I'll give it a try. I assume that will make the server more vulnerable?

sgamer Tue, 10/28/2003 - 19:45
User Badges:

As a follow up - If possible, I'd like to narrow down the exclusion. Is there a specific subdirectory or group of subdirectories that need to be excluded from antivirus scanning or does it have to be the whole enchilada?

Actions

This Discussion